Sugremin within its priority for excellence, has established its policy on the environment from which objectives and targets that allow us to focus our activities to ensure environmental protection are established. These objectives are reviewed and updated by experts in Environmental Management.
Sugremin management team is committed to compliance with this policy and the achievement of objectives.
This policy is a priority, the implementation of measures to ensure the prevention, and when this is not possible, reducing the impact on the environment from activities, products and services of the company while fostering a culture that everyone working in Sugremin are aware of the environmental impact of their activities and actions to be taken for reduction, thereby contributing to sustainable development.
Key points of the policy:
- Commitment to compliance with legal requirements and other requirements
- Commitment to continuous improvement in environmental performance
- Commitment to prevention of pollution and conservation of natural resources
- Commitment to fostering a culture of respect for the environment
- Our commitment to climate change
Sugremin share this policy to its suppliers and subcontractors to ensure that, together, show their contribution to the conservation of natural resources and environmental protection.